- Turmeric, also known as the “Golden Spice”, is a revered adaptogen from the turmeric root, packed with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Much of the credit for its popularity dates back to the ancient texts of Ayurveda written centuries ago, describing its miraculous, holistic benefits.
- The real superhero isn’t the turmeric, it’s the active ingredient Curcumin. Curcumin is known to combat pathogens and inflammation not only in your gut, but throughout your entire body.
- A regular serving of turmeric directly from the root only has only 4% Curcumin. anamiva Relax’s formulation has been optimized to contain 95% Curcumin and zero fillers.
- With a large concentration of curcuminoids, anamiva Relax may help support your immune system, joints, brain health, heart health, and more.
90 Caplets | 30-Day Supply
Take one caplet up to three times daily with water, preferably at meal times, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
- Follow instructions provided on each bottle.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if safety seals is damaged or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Made with love in the usa • No colorants or synthetic fillers • Non-gmo • Gluten & allergen free • 100% plant-based • Research-backed • Inspired by ancient remedies from india •
“Curcumin, a dietary pigment responsible for the yellow colour of curry, has been used for the treatment of inflammatory diseases and exhibits a variety of pharmacological effects such as anti-inflammatory activity. The mechanism in anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin has been investigated; however, little is known about the effect of curcumin on cytokine production by…”View Research
“Aging induced cognitive impairment has been well documented for many years and several antioxidant strategies have been developed against this impairment. Curcumin is the active component of curcuma longa and has shown antioxidant, antiinflamatory and neuroprotective properties. We hypothesized that curcumin would have an influence on cognitive…”View Research
“Osteoarthritis is a degenerative disease of the joint affecting aging populations worldwide. It has an underlying inflammatory cause, which contributes to the loss of chondrocytes, leading to diminished cartilage layer at the affected joints. Compounds with anti-inflammatory properties are potential treatment agents for osteoarthritis. Curcumin…”View Research
“Curcuma longa L. (Zingiberaceae family) and its polyphenolic compound curcumin have been subjected to a variety of antimicrobial investigations due to extensive traditional uses and low side effects. Antimicrobial activities for curcumin and rhizome extract of C. longa against different bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites have been reported. The promising results…”View Research